Preventive Dentistry in Bowling Green
Studies show that people with healthy teeth and gums lead to better overall health. Poor oral health can interfere with daily activities like eating and speaking, as well as diminish self-confidence and hinder personal and professional relationships. Severe decay can lead to not only pain and discomfort, but also tooth loss and premature aging. These are just a few reasons why it’s so important to visit a dentist regularly for routine preventive care checkups. Opting for preventive care today is less invasive and less expensive than the restorative dental treatments needed to repair and restore damages caused by poor oral health. Protect your health today by making an appointment with Dr. Utz, the premier preventive care dentist of Bowling Green, OH.
Dr. Utz Offers Comprehensive Preventive Care Services including:
- Patient Education: Learn how to improve your oral hygiene routine to keep decay and dental disease at bay. Dr. Utz can design a personalized preventive care program including home brushing and flossing instructions, diet counseling, and fluoride recommendations. Following these directions will help ensure a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.
- Dental Cleanings: Dental hygiene appointments will keep your teeth plaque and tarter free to reduce the chances of developing gum disease. Tooth cleaning, polishing, and fluoride treatments will all help to keep your smile both healthy and bright.
- Dental Checkups: Semiannual checkups will help Dr. Utz find and treat decay early, before it has a chance to damage your smile.
- Dental Sealants: Dental sealants can protect your back teeth from developing cavities.
- Nightguards: Custom nightguards can help eliminate problems with teeth grinding and snoring.
- Mouthguards: Custom athletic mouthguards are the best method for protecting your teeth from dental trauma during sports or other athletic activities.
- Breath Treatment: Regular dental cleaning will rid your mouth of odor causing bacteria.
- Velscope Oral Cancer Screening: Over 40,000 new oral cancer cases are discovered every year. The early detection of oral cancer is essential to producing positive treatment outcomes.
Bowling Green Preventive Care Appointments
Most dental diseases are preventable. Neglecting your teeth and gums today will only cause bigger oral health problems tomorrow. Avoid toothaches and decay; make your next preventive care appointment with Dr. Utz and his experienced team in Bowling Green, OH. Dr. Utz is a highly qualified family dentist, now delivering quality preventive care daily throughout Bowling Green, Rudolph, Pemberville, Perrysburg, Waterville, and the surrounding communities.